Ancient Secrets is a book written by Dr. S. Ajit. Based out of New Zealand, Dr. Ajit has 4 decades of Ayurveda practice as a practitioner. He has helped countless people heal from using Ancient Secrets of Ayurveda.
The book also covers the basic principles of Ayurveda along with logical lifestyles and – in just 300 pages! The book is a short read that imparts authentic, logical, and practical knowledge that cannot be found elsewhere.
Uses of the book:
For practitioners, it is a way to describe logical routines to patients;
Students can use it to understand the basic principles of Ayurveda and recommend routines to members of their families based on the book and their own knowledge;
and for Working Professionals, this book is a gold mine of knowledge on how to cope through mid-life health issues and live in harmony with nature. Ancient Secrets is a book for everyone, and everything!
This book is a compilation of years worth of practical experience that has been proven to show results when followed wholeheartedly. Ancient Secrets consists of daily and seasonal routines (dincharya and ritucharya); regimes in accordance with prakruti (what is called as Vata, Pitta, and Kapha), and any prevalent ailments. The book has preventative and curing routines for a vast number of lifestyle diseases like stress, anxiety, migraines, cholesterol, acidity, and etc.
Written in 11 chapters, Ancient Secrets covers the following points:
- The Factors That Impact Our Lives
- Three Biological Forces: Guiding pillars of the body
- Ayurvedic Concept of Prakruti
- Test of your Prakruti/Vikruti
- Power of Agni in Wellbeing
- Role of Six Tastes in Our Wellbeing
- Role of Seven Dhatus or Bodily Tissues in Our Wellbeing
- The Role of the Mind
- Daily Routines
- Recipe for Detox Drink
- Harmonizing the Sense Organs
- Techniques for self massage
- Clinically Guided Meditation
- Prakruti Specific Routines
- Seasonal Routines
- Regimes for Lifestyle Diseases
Want to know more or place an overseas order? Contact us here!